Monday, September 10, 2007

Hello world

My name is Racquel Morin and this is my junior year. I live in an apartment, so the hand of responsibility has recently slapped me in the face. I've never had a blog before, so we will see where this goes. I'd like to keep track of some progress I make this semester.

I find theory a bit intimidating. I see it as something that only certain people have access to. Sure, we all use theory, but we don't exactly identify it. My college career thus far has been a big introduction to "theory", so that leads me to believe that it's giving me some great insight into my school work. Marxist theory is by far the most appealing to me. I see it as having the most relevance in my life and studies. I'm looking to see more theory have actual meaning, not just some concept in a text book.

So I can start on a good note, here is a picture of my adorable kitty!

No comments: